1. The Site
2. About us
3. Personal Data
For information about how we collect and use your personal information, please see our privacy notice which is available here shop.lemonribbon.com/pages/privacy-policy. Please also see our cookies policy which is available here shop.lemonribbon.com/pages/cookie-policy
5. Changes to these Terms
6. Site Availability and access to the Site
7. Updates to Content
We regularly change and update content on our Site.
8. Reliance on Content
9. Login Details
10. Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content on any linked website and we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your use of them. We provide these links as we believe it may assist you and other visitors to our Site but by providing the link we do not in any way approve the linked website or anything contained therein.
11. Visitor's content
- you own the intellectual property rights in the content you submit and no content which you submit will infringe the intellectual property rights of anybody else;
- you are personally responsible for the content which you submit;
- you will not submit anything which is false, misleading or inaccurate;
- you will not submit anything which is defamatory, threatening or which is otherwise considered offensive or which is against the law; and
- you will not submit anything which contains viruses or similar programs or files which damage equipment, devices or software.
11.2. We reserve the right to remove any submissions made to our Site.
11.3. I f you fail to comply with this section 11 of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw indefinitely your access to or use of our Site. We may also take legal action against you and we may disclose your details to law enforcement agencies where we believe this is necessary or if we are required to disclose them by law. We may take any other action as we consider is necessary.
11.4. We do not usually edit or monitor content uploaded by visitors. Visitor's content has not been approved by us and does not necessarily represent our views or values. If there is content uploaded by other visitors that you wish to complain about then please contact us using the details set out in section 2 above.12. Viruses and bugs
- any direct loss;
- any loss of profit;
- any loss of revenue, anticipate savings or goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
- you may print one copy for your own personal use (but not for commercial use);
- you may download extract(s) from our Site for your own personal use (but not for commercial use);
- you must not delete any copyright notice from any content which you print or download;
- you must acknowledge us (or the relevant person/contributor) as the author of the content;
- you must not license or resell any content printed or downloaded from our Site; and
- you must not use any of our trademarks or any third party trademarks which appear on our Site without our express written permission (or that of the relevant third party).
14.4. If you print or copy any content from our Site without complying with these Terms then your right to access our Site will end immediately and you must destroy, delete or return any copies of the content when and how we instruct you to.
15. Links to our Site
You may not create a link to any part of our Site unless you have our prior written consent. If you would like to link to our Site, please send your request to us on the details set out in section 2 above.
If any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant part shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of such part under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
17. Law and Jurisdiction
If there is ever any dispute between you and us, then it will be resolved using the law of England and Wales. If you live in England or Wales, we both agree respectively that proceedings will be brought in the English courts. However, if you live in Scotland, you can bring proceedings in Scottish or English courts and if you live in Northern Ireland you can bring proceedings in Northern Irish or English courts.